- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Replay Media Catcher is software that can be used to capture various media content from various sources that cannot be downloaded in the usual way, such as ABC.com, NBC.com, MySpace, and hundreds of thousands of others, such as YouTube and Google Video.
Replay Media Catcher uses a simple one-click recording interface. The client simply clicks the Start Record button and then plays streaming Flash video or MP3 audio to capture.
As soon as Replay Media Catcher detects the media stream, it will continue to save the currently playing video or audio file on the computer hard disk, and the client can continue searching other media for recording.
Replay Media Catcher can record multiple streams at the same time, limited only by the speed of the client connection. Also included is an FLV Player which allows users to view recorded videos. Replay Media Catcher requires a Windows computer.
Features of Replay Media Catcher:
- Capture all types of Media.
- Manual for working with programs.
- Scheduler for downloading torrents.
- Capture browser history.
- Built-in converter (can automatically convert more than 130 popular formats).
- Record online videos from YouTube ™, MySpace ™, Daily Motion, iFilm ™, Metacafe ™ and more.
- Record any type of flash-video with FLV resolution.
- Capture streaming MP3 format audio content.
- Convert to one of the supported multimedia formats.
- Search audio and video content, recording scheduler.
- Start recording with just one mouse click.
- Automatic recognition and naming of songs and videos.
- Built-in editor for MP3 tags.
- Ability to work with sites using the RMTP protocol.