Save2pc Professional / Ultimate is software that can be used to download and convert video files hosted on various video hosting sites. With Save2pc, you can download any video file from the YouTube web service and not just from a link on the page.
All that is required of the user is to copy and paste the link into the window save2pc Ultimate, select the desired format and start auto-download and, if necessary, convert the video file. The most common video formats are supported (AVI, WMV, MOV, 3GP, MP4).
You cannot save the video, but only the audio track in MP3 format. The FFmpeg software engine is used to convert the downloaded files. If necessary, it is possible to manually configure all coding parameters using the usual codec commands on the start line.
Features of Save2pc Professional / Ultimate:
- Download videos from Youtube, GodTube, Google Video, MySpace Video, Megavideo, Break, DailyMotion, TeacherTube
- Download videos from adult video servers: RedTube, PornoTube, YouPorn, Megarotic, yuvutu.
- Automatic URL parsing and multi-threaded download. Download multiple files at the same time.
- Convert downloaded videos to iPod, PSP, PDA, iPhone, mobile phone format.
- Save downloaded videos in multiple formats: … AVI, MPEG, FLV or even WMV.
- Convert downloaded video and audio formats for mobile devices: MOV, MP4, 3GP, 3G2, MP3, WAV.
- Preview the selected video before downloading. Get the size, length, rating, view of the file before downloading it.
- Youtube content checks age crawl. You don’t even need to create an account to download these videos.
- save2pc is small, fast, useful, practical and powerful.
- Get all updates and updates for 3.xx for free. You don’t have to pay anything to upgrade save2pc.
Upload / Convert Format:
- .flv (Not Converted)
- .Avi (For PC or Laptop)
- .mpeg (For PC, Laptop or DVD Player)
- .Wmv (For PC or Laptop)
- .Mp4 (For iPod, iPhone, Sony PSP, PDA)
- .mov (For iPod)
- .3gp (For Mobile)
- .3g2 (For Mobile)
- .mp3 (For PC, Laptop or mp3 Player)
- .Wav (For PC, Laptop or mp3 Player)