- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Screenpresso Pro is a software that can be used to create screenshots with a built-in image editor and the ability to post ready-made images on the Internet. With the help of this program, you can take screenshots of the entire screen, its parts, specific windows (including scrolling), as well as record high-resolution videos, save them to MP4, WebM, WMV, OGG or export to HTML5 formats.
The built-in editor lets you crop images, add shadows, rounded corners, reflections, text, and more. The finished screenshot can be sent to Twitter, Facebook, G-Mail, Evernote, Flickr or an FTP server, and the video can be uploaded to the Youtube service.
Features of Screenpresso Pro:
- Capture windows and screen areas. Capture the part of the screen or window you need in an equally fast way. That is easy.
- Screenshots in HD video. Screenpresso records your screen in HD video and produces lightweight MP4 video files for sharing.
- Portable program. No need to install programs. You can run it immediately after downloading.
- History of screenshots. Now you don’t have to save screenshots on your hard drive, Screenpresso will do it for you. Practical.
- Send screenshots via email. Drag and drop screenshots from the history directly into your favorite email program. Web email such as GMail is also supported! Fast and convenient.
- Built-in image editor. Crop your image. Select with the mouse the part of the image or text drawn on it. It is rational and simple.
- Document maker. Screenpresso can also create PDF, Microsoft Word (docx) or HTML documents based on images and comments. This is great for quickly creating a user guide, training session, or even review in a few minutes.
- Capture scrolling portions of the screen. Can’t take a full screenshot? Create your own unique image with the built-in image combining engine. It is smart and graceful.
- Add effects. Work like a professional. Add shadows, rounded corners, reflections, and even more effects. Add a little polish to your screenshots.
- Change the size of a group of images. Need to export images or make thumbnails a certain size? It couldn’t be easier: one click!
- Placing screenshots on Web resources. Easily post screenshots to Screenpresso Cloud, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, Hightail, Imgur, Google Drive, YouTube, Microsoft OneDrive, OneNote, Dropbox, Evernote and FTP.
- Multilingual support