- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Serif Affinity Publisher is a software that can be used for next generation professional editing. This highly refined and intuitive app lets you combine images, graphics and text to create beautiful, publish-ready layouts for magazines, books, brochures, posters, reports, letterhead and more.
Features of Serif Affinity Publisher:
With essential elements like master pages, spreads, grids, tables, advanced typography, text placement, full professional printing, and other amazing features, Affinity Publisher offers everything you need to create the perfect layout – whatever the project.
- Double reversal
- Dynamic master pages including nested master pages
- Photo frame with smart zoom capability
- Text wrapping with precise indentation control
- Custom shape of the text area
- Link multiple text areas in a document
- Advanced options for guides, grids and buttons
- Custom table and table formats
No matter what specifications you set, you can count on the Affinity Publisher. In addition to handling all common file types, you gain the ability to create the most ambitious and content-rich hybrid projects using raster or vector assets from multiple sources.
- Link or insert images using the comprehensive resource manager
- PSD, AI, PDF, JPG, TIFF, PNG or Affinity file placement
- Anchor floating or stationary graphics in text
Your image now matches the luxury of your layout. Affinity Publisher comes with a complete collection of powerful, non-destructive adjustment layers that let you make adjustments to images right in your document.
Advanced design tools
Create and edit vector graphics in your layouts with pens, nodes, and a full set of shape tools – and get precise control over gradients and transparency.
- “Pen” and “Node” high precision tools
- Linear, conic, radial and bitmap filling
- Boolean operations for addition, subtraction, union and shape division
- Add layer effects including shadows, highlights and bevels
Full color control
Affinity Publisher can handle RGB, LAB, Grayscale, and CMYK color spaces, giving you more control over your professional color requirements for printing.
- End-to-end CMYK color rendering process.
- Support for spot colors
- Pantone library included
- ICC color management profile
Pantone color support, CMYK pass-through, and ICC color management are just some of the app’s capabilities. You can also open, edit, and eject PDF / X files, adjust print imposition controls, and add bleed areas, crop marks, and crop marks to create print-ready documents.
- Instant review of cancellation history. View hundreds of containment operations instantly with the history slider. In addition, history can be saved in documents.
- Rotate the canvas. Rotate the entire document 90, 180 and 270 degrees.
- Smart pipette for color selection. The special “Eyedropper” tool is designed for accurate color selection, including selecting a color at a single point or determining the average color value in a specific area.
- Resource management. Create a set of commonly used assets that you have immediate access to, and then drag and drop them to incorporate them into your project.
- “Transform” panel. Change position, set dimensions, rotate and move objects.
- “Transparency” tool. Drag a transparency gradient onto any object. Gradients are available in linear, radial, elliptical and conical types.
- Browser glyphs. Explore the full set of glyphs available for any font.
- Scratch panels. Provides complete control over dotted line, arrow, and pressure styles.
- Customizable key combinations. Affinity Publisher comes with default keyboard shortcuts, but you can change them however you like.
- Adds noise. Add noise to a color fill to give a textured effect to your work.
- Preview mode. Go straight from grids, guides, bleeds, and margins to a truly clean preview of your document.
- Stunning performance. Pan, zoom and scroll documents at 60 frames per second.
- Organizational tools. Organize your documents with section managers and automatically generate indexes and tables of contents.