- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Stardock WindowFX is software that can be used to customize the appearance of the Windows operating system and improve the usability of the Windows operating system. Among some of the utility’s features, it is worth noting the ability to add shadow effects to windows, new animations to minimize / maximize / close / open windows, new effects to drag, scale, toggle. WindowFX also enhances the taskbar experience.
Features of Stardock WindowFX:
- Animations when opening, closing, minimizing and maximizing windows
- Shake windows as you move them across your desktop
- Focuses on active windows, dims inactive ones
- Improved Windows control (transparency, size) with right click options
- Apply custom animations, Choose from over 30 animated effects for windows when they open, close, minimize and restore. Several of these include substyles for different animation types. Also explore over 20 Start menu animations.
- Corner hotspots, Users have a great deal of control over how the mouse cursor is displayed. The color, opacity and size can easily be adjusted on the fly. Even the shadows can be modified including dynamic shadows that allow users to set light sourcing onto cursors.
- Advanced “right click” options, Control your window effects, transparency and window resizing by using your “right click”.
- Double-click to hide icons, Simply double-click your desktop to hide your icons.
- Hide text labels for desktop icons, Already know what your desktop icons are? Easily hide them to avoid desktop clutter.
- Hide icon shortcut overlays, Remove the unnecessary arrow at the bottom of your desktop icons.
- Remain focused, Simply double-click your desktop to hide your icons.
- Add momentum to your workflow, WindowFX has a “window flick” option that allows you to add movements, fade windows and add speed to quickly throw your windows around your monitor.