Starus Partition Recovery is software that can be used to recover damaged partitions and lost data. The unique algorithm of this program finds all accessible and inaccessible logical partitions. This tool will quickly and efficiently recover logical drives that were previously created and then deleted or reformatted to another file system. Having found the necessary partition, the program offers several options for data recovery and successfully revived the information, regardless of the integrity of the table of file and folder locations. So, this solution should ideally use all available options to return the information to the user.
Features of Starus Partition Recovery:
- Recovery of partitions that were badly damaged, deleted, redistributed, and reformatted to another file system
- Instant recovery from deleted files
- Data processing algorithms use complex analysis, and not only system information services, in contrast to other programs
- Full recovery of information regardless of file system or media type
- Recover information from HDD if disk boot area is damaged – MBR records
- Scans the entire disk surface and finds files according to their contents, regardless of file table integrity
- Reconstruction of damaged structures of system disks after reallocating disks
- Revive the system table of file and folder locations, restore structure from scratch
- Support for all 32-bit and 64-bit versions from Windows 95 to Windows 7
- Virtual disk image creation for guaranteed data security and for safe subsequent recovery of information
- User interface allows you to view files and folders deleted before recovery such as Windows Explorer
- Save recovered information to hard disk, write to CD / DVD media or create ISO image, and also save files to server via FTP protocol
- Built-in HEX-editor allows you to solve problems in the data recovery field at a professional level.