- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Starus Web Detective is software that can be used to recover passwords, bookmarks, browsing history, and analyze social media activities from various web browsers that have been used on a user’s computer. The software’s interface makes it possible to use it both for private users and for forensic investigators to search for digital evidence on the suspect’s PC.
Features of Starus Web Detective:
- History of page visits. You can easily track the page visit history of every PC user scanned. This application supports all popular web browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera Browser, Safari, Yandex Browser, Rambler-Browser, etc.
- Recover browser history. The browser history remains even after a complete cleanup. This application will allow you to recover all deleted data, even if the disk is formatted or the user profile in AppData has been deleted.
- Analysis of communication on social networks. Starus Web Detective provides the ability to get or recover passwords from social network accounts a PC user visits and how often he does it.
- Study download history. With this utility, you can find a list of all the files that the user downloaded to his computer.
- Compatible browsers: Google chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Browser, Opera, Yandex Browser, Rambler-Browser, Safari, Amigo, Blisk, Cent Browser, Comodo Dragon, Coc Coc, Epic Privacy Browser, FreeU, Ghost browser, Vortex, Orbitum, SeaMonkey , Slimjet, SRWare Iron, Torch, UC Browser, Vivaldi