- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Synthesia is software that can be used to learn to play the piano. If you’ve always wanted to learn or already have some experience, you’ve just found a new way to practice. Join millions of people using Synthesia. Features of the program include a convenient song search. Supports MIDI files, you can add new tracks to the program itself.
Processing for Windows takes one minute, then you can start training. Tracks are saved in the selected application or media. Adding new files is done in the usual fashion. The playback speed is also set, which is important for those who have difficulty writing musical notation. Application is convenient and understandable, which speeds up the assimilation of the program.
For those working with different genres, playlists are very useful (you can create, delete, edit and save them separately). Downloading Synthesia is easy. The installer is compatible with all versions of Windows. This application will be useful not only for beginners, but also for experienced players. On set? The illustrations are quite clear, the notes during playback are displayed on the screen without delay. You can repeat sections, play individual songs, pause between songs, etc.
Features of Synthesia:
- In melody practice, Synthesia waits for you to play the correct note before moving on.
- Enable musical notation for any song. Or, leave it turned off and just enjoy the falling notes.
- Choose what you want to practice. Synthesia will play the rest for you so you can focus on your goal.
- Play all 150 included songs, every song from the Music Store, or any MIDI file you can find or create.
- Immediate feedback shows how you played. Long term tracking shows how you’re improving
- Remind yourself which finger is best using a simple one-click gesture.
- See upcoming notes in melody practice right on your lighted keyboard. Find difficult chords faster.