- Posted by:
- Posted on:
TechSmith Snagit is a software which can be used for screenshots. TechSmith Snagit lets you take pictures from any part of the screen, edit and organize the resulting images.
The user is provided with a convenient search tool for information stored on the computer. TechSmith Snagit makes it easy to take screen shots with the ability to use a specific capture profile for a specific purpose.
The product includes a capture profile that is mapped to the appropriate keyboard shortcut. Profiles provide the ability to capture the entire screen as a whole, and its individual parts – text from a text editor window, page content, including scroll zones located off-screen, images placed on web pages, etc.
The user is not limited to the set of profiles provided. This product allows you to create your own profile, directing it to perform an unlimited variety of tasks to take pictures. You can also customize keyboard shortcuts, add various visual effects like shadows, etc.
This software provides a set of handy tools for editing captured images. With the help of the product, users will be able to draw attention to individual elements of the captured image by pointing at them with arrows, decorated with the appropriate signature.
Features of TechSmith Snagit:
- The “all-in-one capture” function allows you to select the entire screen, area, window, or scroll window by pressing a keyboard shortcut or clicking.
- Ability to save rounded corners of the image.
- Ability to process captured objects in the built-in editor, equipped with a new ribbon interface, with support for batch file processing.
- Implemented tighter integration with the screencast.com service, loading images quickly on the website.
- Manage and share objects in your personal online storage.
- Ability to post thumbnail images on the site with a link to the source.
- Better autoscrolling function – automatic movement of captured area when scrolling pages.
- Updated “magnifying glass” tool.
- Added captured text formatting function – captures text directly from a web page.
- Ability to delete part of the image.
- Added the effect of creating a folded corner of the page.
- Added the ability to change the background.