- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Telestream Wirecast Pro is a complete cross-platform TV broadcasting and production software that provides video recording, real-time production of various programs, and live stream coding for subsequent broadcasts to multiple servers and platforms simultaneously.
Thanks to Wirecast, you can broadcast multiple camera streams, inserting video clips, images, sound and essential elements such as transitions, titles, chrome locking, virtual studios and sports scoreboards into the program stream in real time. Wirecast is ideal for the professional broadcast of live web events, news, sporting events, concerts, company meetings, lectures and more.
Features of Telestream Wirecast Pro:
- Ease of use
You don’t have to be a pro with all the video technology to create a perfect looking show. Wirecast is very simple and affordable. All you need is a camera, computer and an internet connection. You can present your TV product to any audience – over-the-air or on demand – with just a fraction of what you pay for a live solution from another manufacturer.
- Shoot from multiple cameras and other sources
Wirecast supports an unlimited number of signal sources, from webcams (via USB and Firewire) to DV / HDV and SDI cameras (via capture cards). Wirecast is compatible with Blackmagic, Matrox, Viewcast, and other video devices such as the Teradek Cube and the LiveU backpack. Just connect the signal source to your computer and Wirecast will recognize it as live stream.
- Switch between live streams and other media resources
Wirecast’s powerful production capabilities make switching between multiple camera streams and dynamically mixing them with finished video, audio and graphics a simple process. With the same ease, you can create transitions, titles, lower thirds, and other video effects, adding a personal, professional style to your TV productions.
- Professional broadcasting style
– Several special layers. Wirecast allows up to 35 layers of live compositing.
– Integrated desktop presenter. You can broadcast another computer screen, which is great for PowerPoint or Keynote presentations, as well as broadcast live interviews using Skype or other chat clients.
– Incredible titles. Wirecast already has more than 30 professional broadcast quality integrated title templates.
– Chroma key. You can easily move your program to a new studio or location using high-quality GPU accelerated chromium keys.
– Sports scoreboard. To display the scores of current sports matches in real time, Wirecast has a ready-made sports scoreboard template.
– High quality 3D graphics. Wirecast has lots of great real-time transitions and effects, including cross-fading, 3D cubes, flaps, slides, and more.
– Virtual studio. With integrated templates, you can create your own virtual TV studio.
- Integrated multi-format transcoder
When you’re ready to broadcast, Wirecast’s built-in transcoder lets you stream programming in a variety of formats, including Flash, QuickTime, and Windows Media.
- Output to multiple target devices simultaneously
You only need a few clicks to output a program stream to multiple target devices simultaneously with different flow rates. Wirecast has presets for all popular streaming services and platforms. In addition, the Virtual Camera and Mic Output features allow Wirecast video and audio streaming to be used as a source for other devices and software applications. Plus, you can save your productions to disk for later archiving, future reuse, or broadcast on demand.