Tenorshare 4DDiG is software that can be used to recover data from a laptop / PC, external drive, or USB drive. Recover Windows partitions like raw partitions, formatted partitions, damaged partitions etc. Recover lost or deleted photos, videos, audios, videos, documents, etc.
Features of Tenorshare 4DDiG:
- Recover lost music, documents, photos and other files
- Recovery from formatted system
- Recovery from various media
- NTFS, exFAT, FAT (FAT16 / FAT32) – recover system files
- Recovery from a BitLocker encrypted drive
- Recover deleted files from lost partitions
- Rescuing data from an unbootable system
- Recovery from optical media (CD, DVD, HDDVD, Blu-Ray Disc)
- Recovery from a new or existing disk image
- Smart hard drive monitor and hard drive cloning
- Fix video that is blurry, grainy, and other corrupted videos
- Correction of distorted, blurry and other damaged images
- Support for fixing videos or photos at the same time
- Support for exporting sketches
- 1000+ Data Types You Can Recover
- Crashed Computer Recovery
- Raw File Recovery
- External Device Recovery
- Recover Photo: JPG/JPEG, TIFF/TIF, PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, WEBP, CRW, RGB, CR2, NEF, ORF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, RAW, SWF, SVG, RAF, DNG, ERF, ICO, DSC, etc.
- Recover Video: AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, MKV, ASF, FLV, FLA, AMV, F4V, SWF, MPG, RM/RMVB, MPEG, TS, VOB, MTS, DV, etc.
- Recover Audio: MP3, AIF/AIFF, M4A, WMA, WAW, APE, MID/MIDI, VQF, OGG, AAC, WAV, FLAC, DTS, and other audio formats.
- Recover Office Document: DOC/DOCX, XLS/XLSX, PPT/PPTX, CWK, HTML/HTM, INDD, EPS, RTF, EPUB, PDF, CHM, CSV, TXT, DOTM, THMX, and so on.
- Recover Email & Archive: MSG, PST, OST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, etc. 7Z, WAR, ZIP, EXE, 7zip, BZ2, ISO, IMG, TAR, GZ, TAZ, etc.
- Recover Others: ASPX, CGI, ELM, IGY, IQY, JSP, LDB, MHT, MHTML, PHP, and more.
| CRACK ONLY | PATCH ONLY | KEYGEN ONLY | SERIAL ONLY |
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download Tenorshare 4DDiG 184.108.40.206
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)