- Posted by:
- Posted on:
The Bat! Professional Edition is a software that can be used for processing electronic messages, which perfectly combines all the necessary qualities for experienced users, and which you can download for free at akov.net. The intuitive interface makes The Bat! start immediately after installation.
An efficient filtering and sorting engine helps to handle the huge flow of incoming email that no other program can handle. System administrators will appreciate the ability to install in batch mode, which allows you to take control of The Bat! Installation yourself. All of these features, together with fully customizable automatic processing tools, save users a lot of homework.
Features of The Bat! Professional Edition:
- URL manager for extraction of background images in HTML format. The emergence of a URL manager for the extraction of background images in HTML format is due to the increasing frequency of malicious code entering users’ computers via HTML messages containing graphics. The new manager allows you to block suspicious images and skip safe images, extracting not depending on the folder or message recipient, but based on the danger from the host or the URL of the message received.
- Favorite folder. Users are now armed with a collection of folders and Favorites addresses, which let them group folders according to various criteria, regardless of whether they belong to the mailbox. Users with a multi-level message base will appreciate the quick navigation function to the desired message. For example, you can favorite various work projects, frequently viewed folders, important unread messages, and much more.
- Address history. Address history gives users the ability to track messages for each of their correspondents. The Address History Settings Wizard will automatically collect information about the recipient; Furthermore, users will be able to configure address history maintenance for a specific recipient. Address history is stored in the “Address” tab in the folder view pane in the main window, and can also be merged using the previously mentioned Favorites folder.
- Updated interface. The modern design of the main windows will please you at first glance. The title and window free space are set against a nice gradient background, the unnecessary borders around the perceptual graphic component have been removed. The account section of the status bar has its own customizable pop-up menu, and the status bar itself has options to show / hide account history.
- MicroEd’s enhanced text editor. Now the list of features of the MicroEd text editor includes support for Unicode encoding, the ability to use all system fonts. You’ll be able to use different fonts for different message elements and system-wide drag-and-drop functionality. We’ve also added a Repeat feature to the editor and simultaneous spell checker for multiple languages. Search for text in messages is equipped with new features.
- Advanced image viewer. Now, with the help of the image viewer module, the user can view all the images attached to the letters, switch between these images. This module supports rotation, algorithm for resizing and scaling, full screen mode. In addition, this module works with JPEG images with CMYK and YCCK color schemes.
- Better technical support. We have introduced the% EMAIL% environment variable to facilitate program technical support. By typing “% EMAIL%” into the address bar of Windows Explorer, you will automatically be taken to The Bat! Thus, the technical support of the program is greatly facilitated – users can log onto The Bat! directly from Windows Explorer, regardless of the program directory.
- Smart security key in PGP and S / MIME messages. The button that appears in the main PGP or S / MIME message pane now displays several message options. For example, if a message is signed and encrypted, you’ll see a single button that combines the signature and encryption icons.
- The menu of these buttons contains the entire list of actions that apply to the message (for example, decrypt, display signature properties, import a certificate, etc.). The most important actions are marked in bold; these are the actions to be performed by clicking the left mouse button. If there is more than one such action, left-clicking opens a menu containing only the most important action.
- Capitalize the recipient’s name. The first character of the recipient’s name is now automatically capitalized if only the recipient’s email address is known. For example, if you enter an address in the “To” field, according to the new algorithm for processing the% TOFName macro, the mail will start with “Hello”
- TNEF format support. Some attachments for messages sent through Outlook are either invisible or inaccessible from The Bat !, because Outlook uses its own TNEF attachment format. This message, unlike ordinary messages with attachments, does not contain winmail.dat or message.att. Now The Bat! supports this format.
- Faster The Bat! Sorting messages by “From”, “To” or “Subject” is now five times faster. Moreover, The Bat! now uses less computer resources thanks to the fixed memory leak.
DOWNLOAD LINKS :
| CRACK ONLY | PATCH ONLY | KEYGEN ONLY | SERIAL ONLY |
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download The Bat! Professional Edition 9.3.4
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10)