Uranium Backup is software that can be used to backup electronic information. With its help, you can reliably and safely back up files, electronic documents, spreadsheets, digital photos, audio and video information in case of an unexpected failure or damage to the equipment.
Uranium Backup creates backups to all local, network and optical drives, NAS, REV and RDX using ZIP compression and support encryption. This program easily creates online backups for FTP, FTPS (SSL) and SFTP (SSH-FTP). This function allows webmasters to automatically back up their entire website.
Features of Uranium Backup:
- Backing up to DAT, DDS, DLT, SDLT, AIT, VXA, LTO and other tape drives, this program is compatible with SCSI, IDE, USB, SAS tape drives
- Creation and emergency recovery of system disk images with all configurations
- Writing backup to all types of optical discs CD-R / RW, DVD-R / RW, DVD + R / RW, BD-R / RE, HD-DVD-R / RW, DVD-RAM which supports writing to dual layer DVD + R, DVD-R, Blu-Ray and HD-DVD. Support for burning multi-session discs and ISO files
- Backup and restore an unlimited number of Microsoft SQL Server databases with integrated zip compression. Backup database to tape drive, DVD, FTP, LAN
- Online information backup to remote servers via FTP, FTPS or SFTP using zip compression and strong encryption. This function can be used to update the website automatically
- Back up files to external USB hard drives, Firewire, SATA, NAS servers, RDX drives, iOmega REV Drive, and other computers on the local network using zip compression, encryption, and legacy file deletion
- Schedule (scheduling) automatic backup information
- Email notification to several email addresses in the form of reports on the results of the backup process
- Send zip backups to email
- Backup virtual machines .VHD on Hyper-V, Virtual PC, .VMDK on VMWare and more
- The program supports work in service mode
- AES 256 bit reliable encryption standard
- A detailed help system for using programs with pictures
- Support for launching a program from the command line with parameters, which allows you to use Uranium Backup as a plug-in to call it from another program.