- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Teknica Software Inc
Virtual Display Manager is software that can be used for computers equipped with multiple monitors, allowing users to create and apply custom display configurations. Virtual Display Manager can improve the performance of those working with a large number of windows open simultaneously on a computer with one or more screens.
Features of Virtual Display Manager:
- Works with any number of physical monitors and can be configured for each physical monitor.
- You can divide each physical monitor into 16 separate virtual displays.
- Virtual views can be the same size or individual scale according to user requirements, eg. Evenly spaced layouts and asymmetrical configurations are supported. This is important when using monitors of different sizes and aspect ratios.
- Supports local login and remote connection – Microsoft RDP and Citrix ICA, VNC and Radmin sessions are just a few examples.
- Allows you to switch between local and remote login without losing system window configuration and placement, independent of monitor number or size.
- Provides control over icon placement when changing to another geometry or monitor configuration.