- Posted by:
- Posted on:
South River Technologies Inc
WebDrive Enterprise is a software that can be used for powerful and easy-to-use FTP client to connect to remote FTP servers just like a normal local drive. Allows you to open and edit files on the server without downloading the files to your computer first.
The utility creates a virtual disk, after which data is transferred from a server connected to the disk, from which you can perform various file operations (copy, delete, read / edit attributes, and others), as is done by analogy from Windows Explorer for working with files system.
The FTP client has support for FTP, HTTP, WebDAV, SFTP, Amazon S3, SSL and SSH, allowing you to manually configure a proxy server, create temporary files in specific folders, and more.
Features of WebDrive Enterprise:
- SFTP support – Use WebDrive to connect to an SFTP / SSH server for fast and secure file access. SFTP is supported on Windows NT / 2K / XP / 03. Windows 9x is not supported.
- Microsoft FrontPage support – connect to any website that runs on Microsoft FrontPage.
- Firewall / Proxy support – Log in through a variety of proxy servers and firewalls, including MS Proxy 2.0, SOCKS 4.3 and SOCKS 5, and Raptor (gwpasswd).
- S / KEY password encryption – use MD4 and MD5 password encryption for FTP servers.
- File storage.
- FTP reporting of interrupted downloads.