- Posted by:
- Posted on:
WinDataReflector is a software that can be used for lightweight file sync and backup that simplifies file sharing and transfer algorithms in a simple and straightforward interface that offers visual comparisons of files and folders before syncing and backing them up, and two-way sync support with fully customizable rules.
Features of WinDataReflector:
- Supports synchronization with major cloud services, SFTP and FTP. WinDataReflector supports file and data synchronization with Google Drive, DropBox, OneDrive, FTP and SFTP. It can sync files between local or network shared folders, cloud folders or two cloud folders.
- Two-way sync with fully customizable rules. Changes made to the left or right folders are reflected in different folders, making them identical, and you can also configure WinDataReflector to only propagate certain changes.
- Automatic synchronization and backup with built-in scheduler. Schedule any task to run automatically at specific times of the day or days of the week and at specific intervals.
Automatic synchronization of USB sticks and external hard drives. Identify external hard drives and flash drives by volume label, regardless of drive letter, and perform backup and sync tasks automatically when needed when a flash drive or external drive is connected to your computer.
- Synchronization and backup in real time. Always save files in real time. WinDataReflector can replicate any changes to synced folders in real time.
- Perform multiple tasks in tabs at the same time. View and run multiple tasks simultaneously in separate tabs.
Filter files and folders using regular expressions or regular search. Exclude directories, file names, file extensions, or exclude files that match a regular expression in the exclusion list.
- Support for NTFS file permissions (ACL / DACL). NTFS file security information and permissions can be copied to destination files and folders.
- Delete options: never delete, move files to trash, or permanently delete files. To avoid accidental deletion of files, the default WinDataReflector setting does not allow file deletion, however, you can change it to move deleted files to the trash, or delete files permanently.
- Save copies of old files before replacing them. To protect against data loss, WinDataReflector can make a file copy before replacing it with a new file.
- Comparison and examination of CRC. Apart from time and size comparison, WinDataReflector also supports CRC (Cyclic Redundancy Check) checksum to compare files and check their integrity after copying.
- Execute commands before and after tasks. Add commands to run before and after you implement backup and sync tasks. Commands can include specific programs that must be executed using specific command line arguments or executable batch files.
- Support for compression. Supports backing up of files to ZIP archives in two modes: overwriting an existing one or creating a new temporary archive for each backup.