- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Antibody Software Limited
WizTree Enterprise is a software that can be used to identify files and folders that are taking up a lot of hard disk space. One of the features of this application is its high performance in analyzing disk space due to direct interaction with the main file table, which contains detailed information about media content.
The program interface is very simple and straightforward, all the necessary tools and functions are available in the main window. WizTree works in automatic mode, active after selecting the object to be analyzed. The results are sorted by the percentage of disk space used by default, but other configurations can be configured manually.
The top 1000 Largest Files feature shows the user the largest file list. After the scan is selected you can remove unnecessary objects using the built-in options in the context menu. Apart from that, the utility can detect and display files and folders deleted by other applications. The disadvantage of this program is that it can only be used with the NTFS file system.
Features of WizTree Enterprise:
- Finds the files and folders using the most space on your hard drive
- Work VERY Fast! We think it’s the fastest application of this type in the world!
- Visual Treemap allows you to spot large files and large collections of smaller files at a glance
- Finds the largest files on your hard drive. Every single file on your hard drive can be sorted in order of size.
- File Name Search – quickly locate files by name or wildcard match
- Export data file to CSV (comma separated values) file or clipboard
- Import CSV data file back into WizTree for viewing
- Command line CSV file export