- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Edraw Max is a software that can be used to create and publish all kinds of diagrams to visualize ideas. With Edraw Max, you can design organizational charts, flow charts, network diagrams, building plans, mind maps, scientific illustrations, fashion projects, UML diagrams, work flow diagrams, program structures, web project diagrams, power wiring diagrams. circuits, database diagrams and more. With an extensive library and over 5000 vector symbols, drawing in Endraw Max is greatly simplified. A variety of templates, tools, and forms are available to solution users and can be used in the intuitive Microsoft Office environment.
Features of Edraw Max:
- Create diagrams that optimally represent ideas and their interactions.
- Vector graphics that speed up the creation of flowcharts, organizational charts, network diagrams and more.
- Support for importing existing Visio XML files.
- Drag and drop the required templates and objects from the library panel onto the work area.
- Quickly create professional-looking diagrams based on themes, styles and effects.
- Automatic synchronization and location of all topics.
- Choice of colors, fonts, shapes, styles, text, images and symbols for each diagram object.
- Easy visualization of complex information thanks to various diagrams.
- Ability to bind graphs to data.
- Ability to integrate with Microsoft Office.
- Microsoft Office style user interface.
- Support for major graphic formats, using a WYSIWYG editor.