- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Wondershare Technology Co Ltd
Wondershare Filmora X is a software which can be used as a video editor which contains all the necessary video editing tools. You can create high-quality movies with titles, apply filters, transition effects, and process sound. Apart from that, this program will help you upload videos directly to YouTube to share with friends and family, save videos for playing on portable devices like iPhone, iPad, iPod, etc., or burn DVDs.
You Can Read and Download Also: EaseUS Todo Backup
Features of Wondershare Filmora X:
- Support for all SD and HD videos, including WMV, AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, MKV, MTS, etc. You can also record video directly from video recording devices, or add video from camcorders and other external hard drives directly.
- Add background music to the video. All standard audio formats such as MP3, WMA, WAV, M4A, AAC, AC3, OGG, etc. supported.
- Import photos as BMP, JPG, PNG, GIF, etc., and create home movies with photos and videos.
- Edit and personalize video / photo / audio with video editing: cut, play, set fade in and out, adjust duration, etc.
- Add stylish text to videos and photos with customizable fonts, colors and more.
- Take your film to the next level immediately with professional and creative effects. 30+ filters ready to work with videos and photos.
- Add transition effects between two clips and apply motion effects to photos for natural, smooth transitions.
- Get videos optimized for playing on portable devices such as iPhone, iPad, PSP, iPod, Wii, Zune, etc.
- Save edited videos on your local hard drive for later use in various video formats.
- Directly upload videos to YouTube, build together with many people by filling in the necessary information.
- Record videos to a DVD disc or save them as a DVD folder or ISO image file.
| CRACK ONLY | PATCH ONLY | KEYGEN ONLY | SERIAL ONLY |
Additional Download If The Link Above Not Working !!
Download Wondershare Filmora X 10.7.8.12
Download This Software Full Crack 100% Work (Tested: XP/Vista/7/8/10/11)