- Posted by:
- Posted on:
XnView Complete is software that can be used to view, process and translate graphic files quickly and easily from one format to another. This program recognizes more than five hundred different graphic formats. Apart from working with image files, the program supports viewing of video and audio files, which are provided by the codecs installed on the system.
The program window consists of a folder tree and a preview area. If there are graphic files in the selected directory in the folder tree, they are displayed as minimized thumbnails. When you mouse over such an image, detailed information about the file will appear. Separately, it is worth noting the ability to take screenshots and create web pages by directory with graphic files.
This program supports direct work with scanners and digital cameras using the TWAIN protocol. If the user stores a very large number of illustrations, for example a collection of photos taken with a digital camera, then finding the desired image can be very time consuming. To solve this inconvenience, you can save a catalog of illustrations as web pages or print them on a printer.
XnView can convert images from one format to another. For example, an image scanned in the TIFF format can easily be converted into the GIF format for publication on the Internet. In addition, if the user often performs the same format conversion procedure, he can create batch conversion scripts and make all changes with almost a click of the mouse.
However, XnView isn’t limited to just viewing files. His second job is to edit the image. The program has built-in support for many graphic editing filters and effects (sharpness, blur, shift, mosaic, “red eye” removal from photos, and so on). Apart from that, you can resize the artwork, rotate or flip it horizontally and vertically. Multiple images can be easily “combined” into one panoramic image.
All possible options for changing the image color mode are available. This program is also useful for making screenshots. The user only needs to specify a shortcut key combination, after clicking on which screenshot to create and immediately open in XnView for further editing.
Features of XnView Complete:
- Import more than 500 chart formats
- Export to more than 50 image formats
- Support for multi-page TIFF files, animated GIF files and ICOs
- View and support EXIF and IPTC metadata
- Supports auto rotation of images based on EXIF information
- Editing IPTC data
- Support for resizing, rotating and cropping photos
- Rotate and crop images without losing quality
- Adjust brightness and contrast
- Change the number of colors in the image
- Application of various filters (blur, bump, etc.)
- Application of various effects (lens, wave, etc.)
- Full screen image display mode
- Slide show using effects
- Convert and rename in batch
- Easy web page creation
- Capture desktop screen
- Create contact lists
- Create or edit multi-page files
- Support for working with TWAIN and WIA
- Support for printing images
- Supports drag and drop function
- Compare pictures with each other