- Posted by:
- Posted on:
XnViewMP is a software that can be used to work with graphic files on a computer, which is an additional version of the XnView program. In fact, this tool can be considered a media browser with viewer, converter and cataloger options. Supports display of more than 500 different graphic formats, and when saving (converting) – up to 50 formats. The possibilities and tools of application are enormous. As already mentioned, you can convert images and photos to various formats, including in batch mode, which is certainly convenient when working with large amounts of data, you can view and edit EXIF information, take screenshots, upload data to FTP servers, websites web or send by email, organize graphic libraries according to specific parameters and more. Images can be cropped, rotated, resized, adjust brightness and contrast, apply various effects, etc. In general, the application combines the ability of several directions at once to work with image files, based on the principle of “all-in-one” … The interface of a well thought out product should also be considered, which is made like Windows Explorer, where everything is organized and sorted for maximum productive use.
Features of XnViewMP:
- Import more than 500 chart formats.
- Export to more than 50 image formats.
- Support for multi-page TIFF files, animated GIF files and ICOs.
- View and support EXIF and IPTC metadata.
- Support for automatic rotation of images based on EXIF information.
- Editing IPTC data.
- Support for resizing, rotating and cropping photos.
- Rotate and crop images without losing quality.
- Adjust brightness and contrast.
- Change the number of colors in the image.
- Application of various filters (blur, relief, etc.).
- Application of various effects (lens, wave, etc.).
- Image viewing mode in full screen.
- Slide show with effects.
- Convert and rename in batch.
- Easy web page creation.
- Capture your desktop screen.
- Create contact lists.
- Create or edit multi-page files.
- Support for working with TWAIN and WIA.
- Support for printing images.
- Support for drag and drop function.
- Comparison of images with each other.
- Support for more than 40 languages.